Radyne’s Bright Annealing Wire Systems fit directly inline with today’s high speed drawing and rolling lines, making them the preferred choice for lean, agile manufacturing.
Utilizing a modular and expandable design, Radyne Bright Annealing Wire Systems meet virtually any line speed, product dimension, or material- supporting oxygen-free copper, brass, titanium, stainless steel, nickel, and more.
The Bright Annealing Wire System can either be placed standalone or inline with surface reduction equipment to create a total inline process. Innovative design allows for easy changeover from product to product, and each system is equipped with automatic power control and precision temperature control through recipe parameters.
- Designed for ease of operation and maintenance
- Automatic speed sensor controls power proportionate to line speed
- Recipe storage and retrieval
- Integrated temperature sensing
- High wear ceramic tube guides
- Integrated pumping system
- Solid state inverters, operating in both medium and high frequencies
- Optional inert gas quench available
- Optional gas recycling
- Optional gas manufacturing and mixing systems
- Contained Atmospheres – Nitrogen, Nitrogen with up to 4% Hydrogen, Helium, Argon, Argon with Hydrogen
- Water Quench – leaves micron level oxidation, acceptable for inter-process annealing
- Gas Impingement Quench – Finished, high quality surface